- It is much more doable in Chicago then it is in NYC!
- If you are unsure if the area you are going has free parking, call a local business near where you are going and ask their staff what free parking is available. The person you are talking to likely knows the area really well.
- Lets say you discover the best secret free spots and you don't want to forget it, put it in as a pin marked free parking in your GPS app/Google maps. Next time I go to the area, I know exactly where to start looking.
- Look near Cabrini Green! There is tons of free parking there and in close proximity to the city. You can even grab a Divvy bike from there and go downtown.
- Lou Malnati's - go there!
- Go during off-peak hours because everyone else also knows that they are the secret to a real good Chicago style pizza.
- Beware of getting filled up on appetizers because the pizza takes a long time to cook.
- Wait it out, it's worth it!
- If someone says Pizano's, Gino's, Uno's, or Duo's, they are wrong.
- If someone says an obscure pizza place to try, go for it. That sounds like a fun adventure!