As someone with lots of friends and family overseas, it melted my heart to see a friend's wedding ceremony halfway around the world be broadcasted live on Periscope. My friend Dash knew exactly the value that a livestreamed wedding could bring to the guests that could not make it. So she asked her Periscope obsessed friend, me, to Facebook Live her wedding. The video went viral in our local community.
- Hyping your Facebook friends with preview livestreams before the big day so they know to stay tuned a.k.a. "FB Takeover!"
- Tagging all the key people in the live stream
- Helping your loved ones share the post as soon as we are live
- Engaging with your friends and family as the wedding is happening
- Creating a wedding video that you can watch immediately after
- Making memories to last a lifetime... or however long Facebook algorithms will let it.
- Show your future attendees what they will expect
- Followers will be notified when your FB page starts a live video
- Though there is no replacement for having professional videographers record and edit your footage, live streams are ready for use shortly after they are produced.
Check out what Brissa Del Mar had to say after livestreaming her event Women2Women:
"I was so impressed & blown away after I saw our first Women2Women FB Live of our launching event at evolveHer and didn't need to tell Shaily what to say or do. I merely said that the outcome was in telling the story. She did it beautifully by just being present & in the flow during the event & anticipating any moment.
I recommend her social media skills to anyone who's looking being on edge at their live events! Plus she's so much fun to work with!" (4/25/18)